Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 300
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
LOA: 26 ft 4 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5168 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 12
Key Features Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive w/300 hours
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.