Sea Ray 47 Sedan Bridge
Sea Ray Boat Buyers Guide
- Sea Ray 47 Sedan Bridge has the features of a flybridge with modified V hull and the luxurious full-beam master and forward guest staterooms.
- Accommodation : Two-stateroom interior and Galley is positioned aft in the salon
- Powered by Cummins QSC 600 ETS engines with 574 HP
- SmartCraft Vessel View digital display
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Fiberglass hardtop
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Electronics: Raymarine HybridTouch and Raymarine E120 Plotter / GPS / Radar VHF Radio w/Remote Speaker and 8′ Fiberglass Antenna
Sea Ray 47 Sedan Bridge Specs
Fuel: 530 gals.
Water: 117 gals.
Waste: 60 gals.
Hull Type: Modified-V
Deadrise Aft: 19°
Layouts Sea Ray 47 Sedan Bridge
Talk to a Sea Ray Specialist