Sea Ray Boat Buyers Guide
Sea Ray 560 Sedan Bridge
- Sea Ray 560 Sedan Bridge was built 1998-2004
- Twin Cat Diesels 640 HP or optional MANs 1,050 HP
- Modified Deep V-hulls with wide 16-foot beam
- Hydraulic swim step system for launching and retrieving Jet ski and various PWC
- Accommodation features three staterooms, fully equipped galley,two heads
- Spacious climate controlled bridge with wraparound helm and standard hardtop
- A large hatch in the cockpit sole provides access to the engines, and a bench seat at the transom folds away to free up cockpit space.
- The 56′ Sea Ray Sedan Bridge will provide style and comfort for your water ventures
Sea Ray 560 Sedan Bridge Specs
Fuel: 800 gals.
Water: 200 gals.
Waste: 68 gals.
Hull Type: Modified-V
Deadrise Aft: 15°
Talk to a Sea Ray Specialist