1980 Wittholz 42' (12.80 m) Europa Sedan Trawler
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
42 Wittholz Europa Sedan Trawler 1980
Flag of Registry: United States
- Trawlers / Cruisers
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: JHJ420010980
42 Wittholz Europa Sedan Trawler 1980
This is a very capable heavy laid up trawler, she has a Single 3208 Cat Natural with only 2,384 hours, Vetus bow thruster, autopilot, radar on arch, NEW GPS chartplotter, 12 KW genset, 2500 W inverter/charger, West Marine Dinghy with outboard on davits, electric windlass, two stateroom layout.
Very comfortable and easily handled by two!
Most of the boat is on one level, not a lot of stairs!
HEALTH FORCES SALE - MUST SEE!!!!
Horizon Marine Center is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 42' 6'' (12.95 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Draft Max: 4' 6''
Maximum Speed: 8.5 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Displacement
Air Conditioning: Yes
Bow Thruster: Yes
Fuel Tank: 300 Gallons (1135.62 Liters)
Fresh Water: 250 Gallons (946.35 Liters)
Holding Tank: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Displacement: 33000 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Caterpillar
- Engine Model: 3208
- Engine Year: 1980
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 210.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2384.00
- Engine Location: Middle
Sleeps 6 in 2 staterooms plus dinette. 6'4" headroom.
This full displacement sedan trawler is laid out with two comfortable staterooms. She is exceptionally bright and airy due to her expansive use of windows and screens throughout, teak parquet flooring, white cabinets, mahogany trim.
The private master stateroom is aft with a pullman style queen berth, large hanging locker, drawer cabinets, double doors to the aft deck. And en-suite bath with Electrasan head, tub/shower, and vanity with sink and storage.
Forward is the portside galley and the settee with dining table is starboard. 4 Teak chairs along with the settee provide dinner seating for four or more. A desk and magazine rack is located aft.
The lower helm is to starboard and has deck doors to both port and starboard. Storage cabinetry and chart drawers provide ample room for all your navigational items.
Down three steps to the private forward stateroom with V-Berth, hanging locker, and storage cabinet. The guest bath has a Vacuflush head, vanity with storage, sink and shower.
The aft deck is large enough for comfortable seating and with its transom door and dinghy davits, makes the swim platform a great dinghy "dock."
Up the ladder to the sundeck/bridge which has seating for 10, 3-sided helm enclosure, aluminum radar arch, dinghy storage chocks and teak loungers.
- Magic Chef Microwave
- Granite Counter Tops
- Large Single Sink
- Full Size Avanti Refrigerator / Freezer
- Two Dux Top Induction Burners
- Lots of Storage
Master Stateroom and Head:
- Full that pulls out to Queen
- En-Suite Head Shower and Tub
- Lockers and Drawers
Guest Stateroom and Head:
- Forward V-Berth
- En-Suite Head and Shower
- Lots of Storage and Drawers
- Vacu Flush Head Forward
- Par Electric Head Aft with Tub and Shower
- St. Croix Davits
- Ideal Windlass
- 45 CQR and 28 Fortress Anchors with Chain and Rode
- Outboard Engine Mount
- Radar Arch
- Bimini Top with Three Sided Enclosure
- Bridge Cushions
- NEW Teak Loungers
- Swim Platform
- (4) Large, (6) Smaller Fenders
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- West Marine 8'6" Tender with Honda 4 Stroke Outboard 2 HP
- Two Fender Racks
- Four Bronze Port Lights
- All Locks have been Rebuilt and Serviced
Electronics and Helm
- NEW Garmin GPS XSV12 Depth and Backup Camera
- Vetus Bow Thruster with Upper and Lower Controls
- Raymarine Depth, Wind, SL7 Radar, Autopilot
- Sea Lab Hand Held VHF Radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Hydraulic Steering
- Two Windshield Wipers
- Garmin GPS 182c
- Air Horns with Air Compressor
- Tool Box and Tools Convey
- NEW Raymarine Weather Station
- 12 KW Generator Onan, 1,799 Hours with Racor
- Heart Inverter/30amp, with Six 105 Golf cart style Batteries (NEW 2021)
- Two Group 31 Starting Batteries (NEW 2021)
- One 8D Thruster Battery (New 2021)
- Water Heater
- Two Dometic AC/Heating (NEW 16,000 BTU)
- Battery Charger
- Three Rule Bilge pumps
- 30 Amp 50 Amp Services and Splitter
- Led Lighting Thru Out
- NEW Bilge Pumps and Float Switches
- Bonding System Updated
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208 Natural Diesel with only 2,384 Hours
- NEW Cutlass and Carrier Bearings
- Complete Steering Rebuild -Upper and Lower
- Fire System Serviced
- New Oil Change System (Not Installed)
- Fuel Polisher
- Fiberglass Tanks 2 X 350 Gallons
- Halon Fire Suppression System
- 4.08 GPH @ 8.5 Knots Hull Speed
- 2.00 GPH @ 7 Knots Cruise
- 1.25 GPH @ 6 Knots
- Range is over 2000 NM
"Lady Anne" is a Custom Europa Trawler, Everything on the boat has been well thought out and the engine room for this style is easy to get around with a work bench and tools. The hull is reported to be about an inch thick and the decks and bridge are cored with no soft spots. Owner has all Manuals and Blue Prints. Easily handled by two, time to go cruising!!
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.